"These commandants that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write then on the doorframe of your houses and on the gates." Deuteronomy 6: 6-9.

Friday, January 13, 2012

A New Year!

Okay, I know it has been months since I have blog. I have several friends who are blogging once a week, so I am going to try this idea!! We have a had a busy last couple of months.
First off I am soooooo excited that hunting season is over. I am glad that Robbie was able to get on a lease this year, because I know he loves it. BUT...I sure did miss him all the longs weekends he was away.
Grady is growing way to fast. I can't believe in three months he will be two. He is ALL boy!!! He loves trucks and trains, and messing with his sister's babydolls just to hear her scream and chase him around the house. Of course, he is laughing the whole time. He is still a mommy's boy most of the time, but I have noticed the last couple of months how he is starting to become more and more Daddy's shadow. When Robbie gets home, Grady follows his every move. We laugh and say that Robbie now has a "mini-me".
Anna, wow she is growing into the sweetest little girl, that loves life! She loves school. She has the sweetest teachers this year and a group of friends that she talks about all the time. She is also taking dancing, and become quite a good little dancer. While she is really good in Ballet, I believe that she loves tap the best mostly because the shoes make so much noise!
As fas as me, I am loving being a mommy/wife to two of the sweetest kids and a wonderful husband. I am so excited about 2012 and all that God has planned for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment